I couldn't think of a blog topic for this week and then all of sudden I thought why not embarrass some of the most important people in my life. I have had many crazy characters in my life, but these are just a few that I will tell you about. All of these people have changed my life for the better and have made each day fun and exciting.
1. My dad "The Teddy Bear." My dad is known as "Big Randy" or "Big Trigg" and the best way to describe him is he is big and intimidating at first glance, but to me he is a big teddy bear. His hobby other than terrorizing the neighborhood on his John Deere tractor, is bee keeping. He is always right there when I need advice. He manages to give me a look into the simpler way of life.
2. My mother "Sweet Nut." My mom is the life of the party and yet has a sweet silence about her that only a few know about. She always has lipstick on her teeth, she says it's here trade mark. And if you have ever hear her singing it's the most horrific and yet beautiful thing you would ever hear. Hey I'm no Diana Ross, but mom she is in a league all her own. Just sit beside her in church.
3. My brother Lee "The Fool." Lee is older than me and yet acts twenty years young. I secretly envy this in my brother. He never lets the big stuff get to him, he is always joking. He is the only person I have ever known that can make me "switch" (which is when I get really mad, don't worry only a handful of people have seen it.) and in the next second can make me crack up laughing. I don't know how he does it he has the most adorable yet bad boy smile I ever seen.
4. My aunt Missy "The Rule Breaker". Missy is nuttier than my mother. And if I wouldn't have put her in this blog she would let me have it. She was always getting into trouble right along with us when we were kids. When my brother and I were really little she would let us drink soda pop, she would run red lights when we were in the car, and she was always a fun burst of light and still is.
5. My fiance, Daniel, "The Cut-Up". He is always quoting movies. Sometimes he will do the most ridiculous thing out of no where. He is always shocking me in a good way. He is an Aquarius and I am a Capricorn so he is always bringing out the funny softer side of me.
6. My best friend Emily "The Loud Mouth" the best way to describe her is she has no sensor on her mouth you never know what she is going to say or do for that matter. She is a spitfire. She looks so sweet and cutie and then she opens her mouth....Emily is in New York City pursuing her dream to be an actress, and she will do it, because I know she can take on the City with one arm behind her back. And besides she talks like a New Yorker.
If you are a crazy character in my life and weren't mentioned don't worry I will get to you next time.