Roger Sheppard Editorial
- Until the American people are willing to make the tough choices to reduce federal spending and begin putting more money into savings rather than foreign-made trinkets, things will only continue to get worse.
Viacom and Suddenlink Fight
- The on-going fight between Viacom and Suddenlink has been of concern to lots of area customers of Suddenlink.
Cold Case Cracked and Me-TV
- Two topics that are dramatically different this week - the arrest of a former deputy in the February 1981 murder of fellow deputy and the recent addition of Me-TV programming.
Friday Night Football Frenzy
- The high school football season is right around the corner and TheNewsCenter is gearing up for another busy year!
ME-TV Coming to MyNetwork Station
- Starting Monday, September 8th, our MyNetwork station will also become the local home of ME-TV.
More Roger Sheppard Editorial
Day 9-Grand Teton National Park
- Kirk and his traveling companions overnight in Jackson Hole, WY and then tour the Grand Teton National Park. He continues to document their trip and adventures.
Day 8- Yellowstone National Park
- Kirk and his traveling companions tour Yellowstone and see wonders from geysers to canyons, bison to elk. He continues his description of their adventures.
Day 7-- The Trip to Yellowstone
- Kirk and his traveling companions have ridden south to the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park today, as he continues to blog about his experiences on the trip.
Day 6- Traveling in Montana
- Kirk and his traveling companions toured Glacier National Park and rode to Helena, Mountain, marveling at the Rocky Mountains. He continues to write about their travels.
Day 4- Glacier National Park
- Kirk and 44 travelers have ridden Amtrack across the northern states for two days and have arrived in Glacier National Park to great vista, a large mountain lodge and a spectacular adventure. He continues his blog entries describing highlights of the trip so far.
More Kirk Greenfield - Kirk's Comments