Day 9-Grand Teton National Park
- Kirk and his traveling companions overnight in Jackson Hole, WY and then tour the Grand Teton National Park. He continues to document their trip and adventures.
Day 8- Yellowstone National Park
- Kirk and his traveling companions tour Yellowstone and see wonders from geysers to canyons, bison to elk. He continues his description of their adventures.
Day 7-- The Trip to Yellowstone
- Kirk and his traveling companions have ridden south to the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park today, as he continues to blog about his experiences on the trip.
Day 6- Traveling in Montana
- Kirk and his traveling companions toured Glacier National Park and rode to Helena, Mountain, marveling at the Rocky Mountains. He continues to write about their travels.
Day 4- Glacier National Park
- Kirk and 44 travelers have ridden Amtrack across the northern states for two days and have arrived in Glacier National Park to great vista, a large mountain lodge and a spectacular adventure. He continues his blog entries describing highlights of the trip so far.
More Kirk Greenfield - Kirk's Comments
What is Fog?
- Lately on Daybreak there have been quite a few mornings you hear me warn viewers about fog. Fog can be a major weather hazard especially when out on the road.....So what is fog?
More Tracey Anthony