Day 9-Grand Teton National Park
- Kirk and his traveling companions overnight in Jackson Hole, WY and then tour the Grand Teton National Park. He continues to document their trip and adventures.
Day 8- Yellowstone National Park
- Kirk and his traveling companions tour Yellowstone and see wonders from geysers to canyons, bison to elk. He continues his description of their adventures.
Day 7-- The Trip to Yellowstone
- Kirk and his traveling companions have ridden south to the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park today, as he continues to blog about his experiences on the trip.
Day 6- Traveling in Montana
- Kirk and his traveling companions toured Glacier National Park and rode to Helena, Mountain, marveling at the Rocky Mountains. He continues to write about their travels.
Day 4- Glacier National Park
- Kirk and 44 travelers have ridden Amtrack across the northern states for two days and have arrived in Glacier National Park to great vista, a large mountain lodge and a spectacular adventure. He continues his blog entries describing highlights of the trip so far.
More Kirk Greenfield - Kirk's Comments
Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall: What you didn't know about the four seasons
- On Monday evening (September 22) at 10:29 EDT fall officially started. Astronomical fall that is. My "fall"started September 1st. Here's why...
Another Brutal Winter? Get the Facts.
- Long range forecasting is not an easy task and now days with social media things tend to snowball. Pun intended. So what can we expect to see this winter?
Hurricane Frances and Ivan in the Mid-Ohio Valley
- September 2004, back to back storms impacted the area within a matter of ten days! Hurricane Frances and Hurricane Ivan were both tropical depressions by the time they reached the Mid-Ohio Valley and still caused major flood damage.
What is Fog?
- Lately on Daybreak there have been quite a few mornings you hear me warn viewers about fog. Fog can be a major weather hazard especially when out on the road.....So what is fog?
More Tracey Anthony