No one hurt in Reno house fire possibly caused by faulty vacuum

RENO, Ohio (WTAP) - No one was injured, after several fire departments extinguished a fire Thursday at a home in Reno, Ohio.

The fire happened at around 4:30 P.M. Thursday, at a home at 102 Randolph Road in Reno.

Flames and smoke were showing when firefighters arrived, but crews quickly put it out.

Reno fire chief Dan Ritchey says the fire started in a back corner of the residence, which was being remodeled.

Ritchey says the fire appears to be accidental, and may have started from a faulty vacuum.

No injuries were reported.

The Reno, Fearing Township and Williamstown Volunteer Fire Departments all responded to the fire.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus