Updated: 11:58 AM
- Wood County is awarded more than $39,000 from the Victims of Crime Act and a Community Corrections Grant of nearly $500,000 was given to the county for the operation of the Day Report Center.
Posted: 2:27 PM
- With hopes of winning the governorship damaged, Ohio Democrats are shifting resources away from the top of the ticket into a coordinated victory campaign focused on getting out the vote.
Posted: 2:19 PM
- An important piece of Cleveland history will be celebrated Saturday afternoon with the reopening of historic League Park, once home to the Cleveland Indians and Cleveland Buckeyes of the Negro Leagues.
Posted: 2:14 PM
- The state is reopening the first bridge fully rebuilt under an Ohio partnership program intended to improve bridge safety and adding 10 more structures to the list of those being fixed.
Posted: 2:06 PM
- West Virginia State Police say altered fireworks, weapons, chickens and marijuana were found inside an SUV that wrecked on Interstate 79, and the driver from Pennsylvania was arrested.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.