No injuries are reported, but two vehicles are destroyed in a garage fire Sunday evening.
Terry Hefner of the Wood County fire prevention team says the two vehicles-a chairlift van and a race car-.were being stored in a garage which caught fire.
The home, owned by Richard Danver, had an alarm system, which alerted its occupants to the fire.
Lubeck Volunteer Fire Chief Mark Stewart says the fire from the unattached garage spread to the home, but firefighters were able to keep it from spreading beyond the attic.
He says the exact cause hasn't been determined, but the fire is believed to be accidental.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.