Light Display Destroyed

By  | 

People living in a neighborhood in Marietta had a petition last week against a house with musical Christmas lights.

Police had responded five times to complaints from neighbors that the music was too loud.

Thursday night officers responded to a call from the owners of the house that the music box had been damaged.

Home owner Randy Dunham claims someone poured bleach in the box, causing the system to stop working.

"We have a pretty safe town, but I think it's unfortunate that I feel very insecure now in even leaving my own property, because I don't' know what they'll do next," Dunham said.

Dunham said he hopes to replace the system, but that they may have to first invest into a home security system.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus