It all began with a fallen tree...and now, there's heavy damage to a Stanleyville home.
Fearing Township Fire Chief Jeff Lauer believes the fire at the home of Eric Robinson was caused by a spark from a power line during last night's storm.
The power line was damaged when the tree fell on it.
The fire burned three-fourths of the roof at the Robinson home.
No one was at home at the time, and there were no injuries.
The Ohio Fire Marshal's office is conducting its own investigation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.