Firefighters Put Out Fire at 31st Street Home

By Mollie Lair | 

The fire started around 9:15 Saturday night.

Homeowners smelled smoke and went to check it out. Investigators say the man saw a 3-foot flame in his attic along with smoke.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire.

Investigators think it may have started in the electrical wiring near a front hall light. Damage is estimated around $8,000.

No one was injured.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus