Firefighters Put Out Fire at 31st Street Home

By: Mollie Lair Email
By: Mollie Lair Email

The fire started around 9:15 Saturday night.

Homeowners smelled smoke and went to check it out. Investigators say the man saw a 3-foot flame in his attic along with smoke.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire.

Investigators think it may have started in the electrical wiring near a front hall light. Damage is estimated around $8,000.

No one was injured.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
TheNewsCenter One Television Plaza Parkersburg, WV. 26101 304-485-4588
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 184579121 - thenewscenter.tv/a?a=184579121