It could have been a scary situation for shoppers and employees at the Vienna Wal-Mart.
Sunday morning, a broken gas line caused an evacuation at the store.
Police say employees were moving freight in the back of the store with a forklift. A gas line to an overhead heater was hit, causing it to break lose.
Store employees called 911 saying the store was filling up with natural gas. They said they could smell it.
Wal-Mart store employees and customers were evacuated for around 20 minutes.
When fire fighters arrived, they were able to quickly repair the line.
No one was hurt.