...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 A.M. EST TUESDAY...
* LOCATIONS...West Virginia WTAP VIEWING COUNTIES.
* HAZARD TYPES...SNOW.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...2 TO 5 INCHES.
* TIMING...TONIGHT...BUT LESS LIGHTER INTENSITY AFTER MIDNIGHT.
* IMPACTS...UNTREATED SURFACES WILL BE SNOW AND ICE COVERED. WHILE DRIVING...MOTORISTS NEED TO ALLOW MORE TIME TO REACH THEIR DESTINATION. DRIVE SLOWER AND SAFER IN A VEHICLE EQUIPPED FOR THESE WINTER CONDITIONS.
* TEMPERATURES...LOW AND MID 30S.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.