A 79-year-old woman dies after being severely burned.
The Washington County Sheriff's Office says Myrtle Holley, of Macksburg, was taken to Marietta Memorial Hospital Sunday for burn treatments.
She was then flown to Ohio State Medical Center, where she died.
She appears to have been smoking while using an oxygen tank and somehow sparked a fire.
The fire caused severe damage to the first floor of her home.
Eighty percent of her body was covered with second and third degree burns.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.