A 79-year-old woman was flown to Ohio State Medical Center and passed away later today.
Yesterday Myrtle Holley was taken to Marietta Memorial Hospital for burn treatments.
She appears to have been smoking while using an oxygen tank and some how sparked a fire.
The fire caused severe damage to the first floor of her home.
Eighty percent of her body was covered with second and third degree burns.
She was flown to the burn unit at the Ohio State Medical Center, where she died around 4:30 this afternoon.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.