A mid-Ohio Valley family is homeless after flames rip throughout their Blenn Lakes home Tuesday morning.
The call came into the Blennerhasset Fire Department shortly after 1 a.m. The home was engulfed when fire crews arrived, and a propane tank or grill may be to blame, but the blaze is still under investigation.
Bill Ferguson, Fire Chief of Blennerhasset Volunteer Fire Department says, "Right now we're not sure what happened. I know the room of origin, once we get the fire extinguished, we'll dig it out and find out exactly what happened."
Lubek and Washington Bottom's volunteer fire departments assisted with putting out the fire.
The family escaped before fire crews arrived.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.