Belpre Chimney Fire

By: Todd Baucher Email
By: Todd Baucher Email
More Video...

A potentially dangerous fire is put out before it spreads.

Belpre firefighters were called out Thursday afternoon to a chimney fire in a Farson Street home.

An object in the chimney ignited and firefighters had to knock it loose so the fire wouldn't spread.

Fires like this can be common, especially in the winter when the chimney hasn't been cleaned as often as the manufacturer recommends.

There were no injuries and there was minor damage to the chimney.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
TheNewsCenter One Television Plaza Parkersburg, WV. 26101 304-485-4588
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 238490751 - thenewscenter.tv/a?a=238490751
Gray Television, Inc.