Firefighters Put Out Fire at 31st Street Home

By: Mollie Lair Email
By: Mollie Lair Email

The fire started around 9:15 Saturday night.

Homeowners smelled smoke and went to check it out. Investigators say the man saw a 3-foot flame in his attic along with smoke.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire.

Investigators think it may have started in the electrical wiring near a front hall light. Damage is estimated around $8,000.

No one was injured.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
TheNewsCenter One Television Plaza Parkersburg, WV. 26101 304-485-4588
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 184579121 -
Gray Television, Inc.