Three Men Arrested For Drug Trafficking

By: WTAP News
By: WTAP News

Charley Jackson III sits behind bars, charged with trafficking in marijuana, a felony.

Task force agents in Washington County raided Jackson's home in Belpre. That's where they found more than nine pounds of marijuana, digital scales and a vacuum sealing machine.

The investigation that followed led to the arrest of Vincent Hampton and John Hampton. Police say they both had marijuana in their possession.

Vincent is facing a felony possession charge and John is facing a misdemeanor possession charge.

They are both out on bond. Jackson remains in the Washington County Jail.

Username:

• by Man up Location: Where you at on Mar 2, 2012 at 01:09 PM
    Half of y'all on here commenting like you actually know these people are chumps cus you wouldn't say half of that or you know you'd be singing the blues man get ya pair out ya purse and show face
  • by police Location: victim on Feb 29, 2012 at 06:12 AM
    NEWsFLaSH!!! ...I know this is going to come as a surprise to you, but herb has never done ANY harm. Alc n prescription drugs kill way more ppl. The gov is the drug dealers, that's why we have more CVSs in the area than anything. Crime increases because they make it a crime, duh; the majority of the population smoke pot so of course, the supposed crime rate is high. The gov need to get their priorities straight for real. I have attended college and worked my but off since I was able to get a work permit and herb hasn't affected me, my body, or my mind in any negative way what so ever..#JustSaying
      by Combat Vet on Feb 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM in reply to police
      "NEWSFLASH"The majority of the population doe's not smoke pot---Just the weak little crybabies who can't face reality!!
  • by policemans dad Location: parkersburg on Feb 28, 2012 at 02:16 PM
    Of course we need prescription drugs. Some people need them to stay healthy or even to live. That's not my point. It is when someone abuses them that they lose control. Some people need them to stay in control. But when is crack, and heroin prescribed? These are the drugs that is coming into our area. Even bath salts are bad for you. They even kill people. So don't try to justify the use of illegal drugs. Even prescription medication kills! So drug abuse is drug abuse any way you look at it!
  • by policemans dad Location: parkersburg on Feb 28, 2012 at 02:16 PM
  • by anonymous on Feb 28, 2012 at 01:41 PM
    You know i understand that alot of people is against drugs which is fine . But stop and think about this a minute caffeine smoking drinking alcohol all those are drugs hell even prescriptions and over the counter medicines are drugs , so what you are saying is stop all drugs or what . We do need some of them to stay healthy and for medical reasons so if we stop drugs then we might as well just die and get it over with.
  • by policemans dad Location: parkersburg on Feb 28, 2012 at 11:34 AM
    That don't mean we should use it. Cocain grows wild too, does that mean we should use it? Crime goes up when drugs are involved. It is bad enough when crimes are committed by people who are sober. But when you add drugs to the mix, is like adding fuel to the fire! When drugs are involved, crime gets worse and more violent. I know I can't change the world, but i can change my part of it. So if you want to use drugs, stay out of my neigborhood because i'm keeping my eyes open!
  • by Anonymous on Feb 28, 2012 at 07:14 AM
    for christ sakes it grows wild so what makes the difference god said use what i have put on this earth well maryjane grows wild so why not use it i dont but alot of people do
  • by Anonymous on Feb 28, 2012 at 07:09 AM
    why is it one is getting a felony and the other is a mesdeamer i dont see where that is right if they both had it on them then they should be charged with the same and besides noone can stop mary jane people is goingto sell and use it anyway
  • by policemans dad Location: parkersburg on Feb 27, 2012 at 03:28 PM
    Does that mean we have to allow drug dealing! This is what i'm talking about, that blase' attitude a out drugs and crime! And the news keeps me informed about the break ins. We need to stand together as citizens of a community and let these drug dealers know that if they want to sell that garbage, to go back where they came from 'caus it's not gonna happen here! I know i'm going to do my part. How about you?
  • by KO on Feb 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM
    As for bars on windows Parkersburg has already gotten to that point.Ask your child about all the unsolved car,home and business break ins.Some break ins are occurring in broad daylight.
  • Page:
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 140430113 - thenewscenter.tv/a?a=140430113