...A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 A.M. EST WEDNESDAY...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN CHARLESTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR FREEZING RAIN AND SLEET...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM EST WEDNESDAY.
* HAZARD TYPES...SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN.
* ACCUMULATIONS...SLEET ACCUMULATION UP TO A QUARTER OF AN INCH.
* ICE ACCUMULATIONS...UP TO A TENTH OF AN INCH OF ICE ACCRETION.
* TIMING...THROUGH THE OVERNIGHT HOURS.
* IMPACTS...SLEET AND ICE ACCUMULATION COULD CAUSE HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS...PARTICULARLY DURING THE WEDNESDAY MORNING COMMUTE.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.