Wood county deputies catch a Virginia fugitive. He's wanted for more than 70 charges.
Deputies say when responding to calls of a man with a gun on Larkmead Road on Tuesday, they found Jamie Friend.
Friend is wanted out of Shenandoah County, Virginia on over 70 charges. Most of the counts are felonies.
Here's a breakdown of just what he is charged with:
• 2 felony entering a building at night.
• 29 felony counts of entering a structure to commit assault and battery.
• 5 counts felony grand larceny.
• 4 counts of felony possession of stolen property with the intent to sell.
• 29 misdemeanor counts of destruction of property with the intent to commit larceny.
He's in regional jail being held without bond. Friend will head to circuit court this week pending extradition to Virginia.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.