- 2 4 ounce chicken breasts (pounded)
- 6 pieces broccoli florets (poached)
- 3 ounces fat free cheddar cheese
- 1 table spoon Dijon mustard
- salt, pepper, garlic to taste
Poach broccoli and shock in ice water. Pound out chicken breasts. Spread Dijon mustard, cheddar cheese, and broccoli florets on chicken breast. Roll up and place in baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature is 160 degrees. Remove foil the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Serve with wild rice and a side of asparagus.