- In high school girls soccer, The Parkersburg High Big Reds knocked off the Williamstown Yellowjackets 6-1. The Big Reds scored five unanswered points in the final 15 minutes of the game to take home the victory on "Senior Night."
The Parkersburg South Patriots also came away victorious on their "Senior Night" as they beat the Marietta Tigers 4-2. Haleigh Miller had three goals for the Patriots.
- Troy Tulowitzki drove in four runs, including a three-run homer for his first hit this postseason, and the Toronto Blue Jays avoided elimination in the AL Division Series with a 5-1 win over the Texas Rangers in Game 3 on Sunday night.
- Dallas Keuchel remained perfect at home with seven gutsy innings and Chris Carter homered Sunday, leading the Houston Astros to a 4-2 win over the Kansas City Royals to take a 2-1 lead in the American League Division Series.
- Los Angeles Dodgers second baseman Chase Utley was suspended two playoff games by Major League Baseball on Sunday night for his late takeout slide that broke New York Mets shortstop Ruben Tejada's right leg.
- Travis Coons kicked a 32-yard field goal in overtime and Josh McCown threw for a team-record 457 yards to lead the Cleveland Browns to a stunning 33-30 victory over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.