- This 12-year-old has a ton of energy, is easy going, and has a heart of gold. We first introduced you to her last year and she remains in need of a loving adoptive family. Meet Jessica, June's Wednesday's Child.
- These two girls can light up a room with their personalities. Currently they live in foster care and are looking for a forever family to share their hopes and dreams with someday.
- This 14-year-old enjoys sledding, playing video games and checkers. He's currently in foster care and he really wants to be part of a forever family. Meet Jeremy, this month's Wednesday's Child.
- Almost a year ago we told you about a 15-year-old in foster care who wanted more than anything else- to be with a family. Ryan is now 16 years old and is continuing to wait patiently for a forever home.
- This kind teenager puts others before herself. She currently lives in foster care and needs a forever family to help her reach for her dreams. Meet Nikki this month's Wednesday's Child.
- His smile warms your heart and this 11-year-old has a sense of humor to boot but most of all this fifth grader just wants a forever family to share his talents with. Meet Greg May's Wednesday's Child.
- This teen is a gifted artist who also enjoys basketball and going to movies. This eighth grader hopes to some day share his talents with a forever family. Meet Patrick this month's Wednesday's Child.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.