- This 12-year-old has a ton of energy, is easy going, and has a heart of gold. We first introduced you to her last year and she remains in need of a loving adoptive family. Meet Jessica, June's Wednesday's Child.
- These two girls can light up a room with their personalities. Currently they live in foster care and are looking for a forever family to share their hopes and dreams with someday.
- This 14-year-old enjoys sledding, playing video games and checkers. He's currently in foster care and he really wants to be part of a forever family. Meet Jeremy, this month's Wednesday's Child.
- Almost a year ago we told you about a 15-year-old in foster care who wanted more than anything else- to be with a family. Ryan is now 16 years old and is continuing to wait patiently for a forever home.
- This kind teenager puts others before herself. She currently lives in foster care and needs a forever family to help her reach for her dreams. Meet Nikki this month's Wednesday's Child.
- His smile warms your heart and this 11-year-old has a sense of humor to boot but most of all this fifth grader just wants a forever family to share his talents with. Meet Greg May's Wednesday's Child.
- This teen is a gifted artist who also enjoys basketball and going to movies. This eighth grader hopes to some day share his talents with a forever family. Meet Patrick this month's Wednesday's Child.