1. Make before hand. Over a pot of boiling water (double boiler), whisk the egg yolks, hot sauce, lemon juice, and water in small metal pot.
2. Do not let pot touch the boiling water. Add small amounts of clarified butter, whisking continuously until thick and creamy.
1. Add white vinegar to a pot of water (about an ounce per gallon). The vinegar wil help coagulate the cooking egg.
2. Bring water to a boil. Gently crack eggs directly into the boiling water. Cook for approx. 3 minutes until the eggs are set, yolks still soft.
3. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon, rocking the spoon over a towel to drain excess water.
Put it all together:
1. Heat ham slices in a skillet. While your eggs are cooking, place both halves of a toasted English muffin on plate.
2. Top each with a tomato slice and ham slices. Gently spoon egg atop the ham. Spoon a tablespoon of Hollandaise over eggs.
3. Sprinkle with paprika for garnish.